Wednesday 20 January 2010

Week One Evaluation

This week I was given the basic guidlines of writing my own Learning Agreement. Thinking of what skills I wanted to learn, what do I want to achieve from start to finish and how I will acomplish this. Who will be my client and what are my influences. I knew I wanted to continue with my trend book but devlop the idea futher. I thought of creating a collection of basic items, creating a capsule wardrobe that could be worn together or as seperates. Or taking my original idea of 'underwear as outerwear' but designing a collection of underwear and nightwear where all the prints can be worn together to create a mix and match collection. I know I have always struggled with my time keeping and by keeping a strict timetable and allowing time for error I will hopefully be on course throughout the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment